- Office Manager with over 20 years’ experience
- Enjoys helping the younger patients have a comfortable and fun appointment
- Loves history, mythology and collects dolls from around the world
- Financial Manager with 12 years in our office
- Likes to get to know the patients & their families
- Enjoys watching the travel, history & food channels
- Stop by and say “Hi” to me anytime
- Treatment Coordinator for 15 years
- Nothing makes me happier than to help the new patients get the smile of their dreams
- Loves spin class, has 3 rescued dogs
(Abby, Axel & Angus) and has traveled extensively
- Has over 17 years of clinical experience
- Hobbies are collecting stamps, coins, bottle caps and Batmobils
- I am the office photographer and computer tech
- Clinical Supervisor and has been here 16 Years
- I like to see the patients’ self-esteem get better with their new smiles.
- Enjoys photography & paintball
- 12 years experience in the field of Orthodontics
- My position includes working on patients with Braces or Invisalign
- After work I like to work out and enjoy my family and my 5 puppies!
- My specialty is taking the records and creating new contests for our patients
- I enjoy anything adventurous, like skydiving
- You may see me supporting our local school events with our Photobooth!
- My job for the past 20 years has been to create the appliances for our patients
- I like sports, especially watching my son play soccer
- As a Clinical assistant my most important priority is making the patient feel comfortable and informed.
- I enjoy getting to know patients. Outside of work I love to be outside, going to the beach and serving the community.
- I love being with my family and friends. Most of all I love making people laugh and smile.
- My favorite part of being a clinical assistant is interfacing with patients and seeing how happy they are when they first see their new smile.
- I have a passion for food and traveling. I love learning about different cultures through trying new dishes.
- In my free time I enjoy regularly taking part in community outreach and going on nature hikes.